First: Read for 20 minutes in your library book or a book of your choice, that is on your level.
Next: Complete one written response that fits your book (fiction or nonfiction) on notebook paper.
* Your response must be at least 5 complete sentences.
*Title and Date
- If this book would become a movie, choose 5 main scenes and why you chose them.
- Do any of the characters remind you of friends, family members, or classmates? Explain.
- What connections are there between the book and your life? Explain.
- Write about an important lesson that was learned in the story.
- List 3 questions you have about what you read. Tell at least 2 things you learned.
- What has been the most interesting part of your reading?
- Draw 4 pictures to go with important words from the book. Label the pictures with the important words.
- What is the main idea of what you read? Defend your answer with details that support the main idea.